Finally, sun’s out! How to stay hydrated in a fun way? Check out these six yummy and refreshing solutions to keep it cool this summer:
- An icicle to keep your bottle of wine cool from the inside, this means: no more carrying around heavy ice coolers or using ice cubes and drinking watery wine. Corkcicle, € 21,95.
- Another impressive way to cool your drink: the Zoku ice ball maker creates a perfectly round ice ball with a diameter of 6 cm. € 27,25.
- Nothing beats homemade ice cream. Do it yourself with ‘Le Glacier‘ by Magimix. It can be done in just half an hour if you at least made sure to freeze the ice bucket longer than 10 hours. € 98
- Not a big fan of sickeningly sweet lemonade? Try Pinky Rose Lemonade. These handmade and all-natural flavoured syrups come in refreshing flavours like Dark Caramel & Sea Salt and Spiced Lemon & Rose (500 ml, € 10). Cheers!
- Of course, Italian gelato is great. But what about Dutch icecream? Frozen Dutch is made out of milk from happy cows and organic ingredients. The flavours are changing every season, think about typical Dutch stewed pears in winter time and blueberry yogurt during summer. 250 ml, € 6,75.
- This is perfect to entertain kids. The only thing you have to do is freeze the Chillfactor Ice Cream Maker, fill it and then squeeze it. € 19,95.
Pinky Rose Lemonade with refreshing mint leaves and a giant ice ball made with the Zoku mold.